The Rotary Club of Pudu in partnership with the Vocational Training Opportunity Centre (VTOC) will be providing 50 places for underprivileged Malaysian women.
The courses are :-
1. Computer, Secretarial & Basic Accounting
2. Kindergarden Teacher Training
3. Sewing & Tailoring
4. Health Care
5. Culinary& Bakery
6. Hairdressing & Beauty Care
1. The duration of the course will be for a year from January to December, 2016
2. Candidates must be aged 16 and above
3. The fully sponsored residential courses at YWCA
4. Candidates must be prepared to undergo the selection process and possibly even an interview
5. Successful candidates will be provided transport including airfare to YWCA
6. Closing date of application is on 31st October 2015.
Please spread the news around your clubs, friends, neighbours etc if there are young adults from poor families who could benefit from this fully paid one year training to achieve the vocational skills to enable them to be employed or start own business.
For more information, please contact Dr Paul Lee @ +60122093040